Monday, November 23, 2009

It's been to long


I can't even believe how long its been since I last posted, but I am happy to say I was excited when I logged on and saw a bunch of new posts from JD. I was in need of some new recommendations. I'm going to have to check out the new Janet Evanovich books and Dan Brown book. Looking forward to it. Well I have definitely been on the reading frenzy but mostly from books ya'll had recommended before. I finished the dirty Dark Hunter series Danny recommended a long time ago, which by the way are steamy, sexy and surprisingly good. I also started reading the True Blood series and am now on book three but have to get the next few.

As of right now I am on a big Nora Roberts kick. Ya I know romance novels blah blah blah, but really I can't seem to stop checking out her books, there great love stories that always have a happy ending. Right now I'm reading one of her books called The Donovan Legacy. It's three stories in one book about three cousins who are witches. Their powers are different but of course they find love and with love comes the struggles with their powers interfering. So far I've read the first two stories and I like what I see. Check it out.

1 comment: