Thursday, August 7, 2008

Vampires, Vampires, Vampires!

So, if you liked Twilight. Which I already know all of you did.
Might I suggest for my first book recommendation, even if i've
mentioned it before...

The House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

It's a really good series about vamps in a completely different world
from the one that Stephenie Meyer had brought us into.... They are
very easy to read... I know because it made a whole week pass by like
nothing while I was waiting impatiently for Breaking Dawn.

The protagonist is a sixteen year old girl named Zoey. She's got a
great sense of humor and for the most part is just like every other
girl in high school until she gets Marked by a vampyre tracker. Yes,
that's how they spell vampyre. And then her life changes, in a way she
wasn't sure of, but came to realize it might have been what she was
looking for all along.

So there are three books out right now, the fourth book comes out at
the end of September and I really think you guys might enjoy it.
Especially if you like vampires as much as I do. Plus it's fun to
picture who you would want to play the characters in a movie or TV
show, should they make it into one.


Book 1 - Marked
Book 2 - Betrayed
Book 3 - Chosen
Book 4 - Untamed (release: September 23, 2008)

Whoo hoo!! My first recommendation!

You guys don't have to read it. Just thought I'd share it. Since this
is what the blog is for.

I wanna hear some book recommendations from you guys!! Start posting!


iPhonezy out....

2 comments:

  1. bah! i'm trying to give my blog a make over...it's turning into some kind of camo polkadotted thing! i just wanna cool top...gimme time...i'll give you suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. gosh.

    all of you crack me up. i guess i can't be a part of this club till i read those darn books. this blog club is HILARIOUS!!!! i love you girls!

    ReplyDelete