Friday, October 31, 2008

The Time Traveler's Wife


So I just finished this book and it was AMAZING!!! Brilliant writing is all I can say. This author, Audrey Niffenegger is so talented. I cried, I laughed, it was so so good. I definitely recommend this book to all of you. It is definitely one of those books we should all read. This book "is a heart-wrenching account of a time traveler named Henry, who spontaneously "travels." He cannot control when the time travel happens and it leads to a very unpredictable life. Henry meets Clare and thus begins a love story of two people who can never be completely together. Oh it is so good girls. I would definitely mail it to one of you but it is a library book that I checked out. It is an older book so you can probably find it at the library too. Let me know what ya'll think about it!!

3 comments:

  1. when i can peel myself away from these other books...i may head down that road...who am i kidding i have 7 million other titles waiting for me in my own house...stephanie plum rocks my face off...and her wonderful wonderful sidekick joe morelli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well well well.. welcome back to the wonderful world wide web, JD!! bwahahahaha... get your nose out of those books!!

    thanks for the recommendation Danni.. i'm a loser and i'm still working on book 1 for stephenie plum... but i'll get to it sometime..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you liked TTW,

    Regal Literary is giving away ten advanced reader's copies and three first edition hardcovers of the new Audrey Niffenegger book, Her Fearful Symmetry, on October 1st in a lottery to people who join the facebook page as a fan and send an e-mail to hfs@regal-literary.com. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete